Dr. Shrikant Panchal
Cardiac Anaesthesiologist – The Karen Hospital, Nairobi.
MBBS, DA, DNB, PGDHS, FECMO, FICCC, FCA.
Over 15 years of working experience.
- Dr. Shrikant has performed more than 10,000 cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries.
- He is a life member and fellow Indian Association of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia. His first case of open-heart surgery was in 2004
- Dr. Shrikant is a fellow in Cardiac Critical Care( FICCC) and a fellow in ECMO (FECMO)
- Dr Shrikant has specialized in adult and Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia.
- He is also an intensivist for adult and paediatric post-cardiac surgery cases.
- Dr Shrikant has specialized in (TEE)Transesophageal Echocardiography since 10 years and doing it regularly in TKH