Dr. Nyabutoh Peter Sandas
Senior Medical Officer in charge of The Karen Hospital Meru Branch.
MBChB – over 28 years of working experience.
- Dr. Nyabutoh holds a bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Nairobi.
- He has attended to over 137,280 patients since he started practising.
- In his career, he has done numerous procedures including but not limited to caesarean sections, stitching various wounds and debridements, incision and drainage, lumpectomies at various sites, tubal ligation under LA, amputation of severed digits and general running of Accident and Emergency departments
- Dr Nyabutoh also runs cardiac clinics at the Meru branch performing ECG and ECHO and thereafter sending referrals to the main hospital for patients who require cath lab procedures and surgeries.
- He has undergone significant training which includes BLS at The Karen Hospital –Nakuru branch-2011, HIV/AIDS with special emphasis on anti-retroviral therapy; 26th July2003-Symposium, Physician Mini-laparotomy under local anaesthesia course 17th January-15th February 1992 and many more.