Dr. Dan K. Gikonyo
Director, Founder MBChB, MMED (Int.Med), 43 years of experience
- Dr. Dan Gikonyo is one of the most coveted Cardiologists in Kenya. He is both an interventional and non-invasive adult cardiologist.
- He has a thriving practice of over 43+ years.
- He has been instrumental in mentoring and training of the majority of adult cardiologists in the country and in the region.
- With over four decades of experience, Dr. Gikonyo has attended thousands of patients drawn from various parts of the world.
- He is a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Adult Cardiology from the University of Minnesota, USA.
- Dr. Gikonyo is a member of the American College of Cardiology and previously lectured at the Faculty of Medicine (University of Nairobi).
- He is also a member of the Kenya Medical Association and Kenya Cardiac Society.
- He has attended several international conferences and written numerous papers touching on cardiac and other topical health matters.