Dr. Anthony Gikonyo
Interventional Cardiologist, The Karen Hospital, Nairobi.
Director, MBChB, MRCP – 18 years of experience.
- Dr. Antony Gikonyo is an interventional and non-invasive adult cardiologist in Kenya.
- He performs Surgical and Interventional, Coronary artery and aortic procedures and actively participates in continuous medical education through seminars and workshops at The Karen Hospital.
- He graduated from Howard Medical School in 2001 and then became a member of the Royal College of Physicians UK in 2007. He completed his cardiology training in 2011, South Africa.
- For the past four years, he has been in charge of the medical internship program at The Karen Hospital, Nairobi.
- He is part of the Heart Team which performs regular coronary and artery bypass grafts at The Karen Hospital.
- Dr. Antony Gikonyo has published a Retrospective Review of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft surgery at The Karen Hospital, Kenya among other research papers.