Dr. Ankit Dave
Orthopaedic Surgeon at The Karen Hospital
MBChB, MMed(Orth), FCS(Orth)(ECSA), Dip. SICOT, FIJR(India) – 10 years of experience
- At the Karen hospital, Dr. Dave heads the Orthopaedic department
- Dr. Dave aims to provide excellent world class orthopaedic services for the betterment of a good livelihood for all his patients.
- He has perfomed over 2500 surgeries.
- Dr. Dave holds a masters degree from the University of Nairobi in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dr. Dave is a COSECSA fellow in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Holds an international Diploma in Orthopaedics from the international orthopaedic society SICOT.
- He is a fellowship trained joint- replacement surgeon trained in Ahmedabad India.
- Dr.Dave has attended several local and international conferences.
- He has several publications under his name including; Ankit, P. Oroko. Early operative management of pilon fractures using the anterolateral approach: a case series. East African Orthopaedic Journal, Volume 12, Number 1, March 2018; Pages 39-41, Ankit, E. Gakuya, T, Mogire. Accuracy of clinical evaluation and MRI reporting compared to knee arthroscopic findings- (MMed dissertation approved by department)- East African Orthopaedic Journal, Volume 13, September 2019, Pages 64-71 and Ankit, A. Mughal. An atypical case of massive extra-articular pigmented villonodular synovitis-case report- ECAJ 2019 Aug; 24(2): 146-14