The Karen Hospital surgeons are highly qualified and experienced with exceptional knowledge and skills to carry out the procedures needed to investigate diseases, repair or remove damaged tissues, improve the function or appearance of an organ or body part. Our operating theatres are equipped with first class surgical equipment and highly functional machines of the highest quality, which surgeons and other physicians use to perform lifesaving procedures.
Our dedicated team provide pre-surgical, intra and post surgical care to the patient.
PROCEDURES AND TREATMENT
- Ectomy( removal of organ or structure)
- Laparascopic Appendectomy (appendix removal)
- Laparascopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Oophorectomy (removal of one or both ovaries)
- Otomy( cutting into an organ tissue)
- Oscopy( use of a scope in a minimally invasive operation)
- Ostomy ( permanent or semi permanent opening in the body)
- Oplasty (Reconstructive or reparative surgery)
- Coronary angioplasty
- Knee arthroplasty