The Karen Hospital Obstetrics and gynaecology clinic comprises of highly qualified and talented specialist consultants, doctors and supported by a team of dedicated O&G nurses and midwives.
The O&G Clinic at TKH offers a full range of O&G specialised services including normal pregnancy care, postnatal pregnancy care, women’s health screening, women’s cancer screening, management of common gynaecological problems and menopause-related issues.
- General Obstetrics
- Antenatal (before birth) care, including standard tests, and postnatal (after birth) care for low-risk pregnancy.
- Benign Gynaecology
- Outpatient consultation on management of common gynaecological problems, such as uterine fibroids, endometriosis, menstrual disorders and contraception.
- Women’s Cancer Screening
- Pap smear test, HPV testing, cervical cancer vaccination, blood test and pelvic ultrasound.
- Menopause management
- Management of menopause conditions, such as the use of hormone replacement therapy, and prevention and detection of osteoporosis.
- Reproductive Medicine & Urogynaecology
- Women’s preconception screening and urodynamic testing.
- Pregnancy Care
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Fertility Treatment
- Women’s Health Screening
- Breast surgery