The Haematology service at our hospital provides specialist consultation and treatment for a wide range of haematological disorders. The team of haematologists are committed to providing the best for patients in the diagnosis and treatment of malignant and non-malignant haematological diseases.
Our Clinical Services
The Haematology service provides inpatient and outpatient services for a wide variety of blood diseases, including:
- Nutritional anaemia
- Autoimmune haematological disorders such as autoimmune haemolytic anaemia and immune thrombocytopenia
- Primary and secondary marrow failures.
- Bleeding disorders such as acquired clotting factor deficiency and platelet disorders
- Venous thromboembolism such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- Blood cancers such as chronic myeloid leukaemia, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, lymph proliferative disorders and multiple myeloma
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes