- Regular exercise can protect one from heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, obesity, back pain.
- It also helps in improving and stabilising your mood and manage stress in a better manner.
- Exercise is essential for maintaining good health.
- Physical activity is important for keeping muscles and joints strong, along with promoting flexibility and balance.
- Exercise helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
Studies show that regular exercise such as brisk walking or running is linked to higher levels of HDL (“Good”) cholesterol. Being active helps to increase levels of good cholesterol.